Having Problems to Select a Good house Slipper?
– A flimsy, unsupportive, or uncomfortable pair of slippers is a kind of a waste…
– Home Slippers made of artificial materials tend to get smellier faster, breathe poorly, felt so irritating and scratchy…
-The outsole is too tough and leave the ugly scuff mark on the floor or too slippy to walking…
– Quickly lost their fluffiness after a week or two, easy to get dirty but hard to Clean…
Need a Decent bedroom Slippers? LE KAPMOZ Home Slippers Will be The Right Choice!
– LE KAPMOZ indoor slippers are lightweight, supportive, super-comfy.
– Thanks to the boiled wool material, the house slippers are naturally warm yet dry, odor absorbing!
– They are naturally antibacterial, odor-resistant, and never irritating, even against bare feet.
– They have a properly heel cup & arch support latex footbed and the flexible & slip resist outsole, their close fitting construction make the slippers stayed on your feet while walking up and down stairs.
-This indoor slipper without the obnoxious problem of dirt getting trapped between fibers deep in the fleece pile, easy to clean by hand or machine, as well as stays nicer for longer.
-Quality: 12 years’ experience of manufacturing boiled wool slippers for several Germany brands. Each pair of Kapmoz slipper is strictly made under Germany quality control requirements.
A good slipper also needs to be taken care of:
* Cut your toenails regularly.
* Keep them away from your pets
* Do not wear them when taking a shower, keep them dry.
* Although the outsoles are already overloaded with liquid latex, make them durable and slip resist, we do not suggest to wear them outdoor frequently.
* Wash them only when needed.
We suggest to wash them by hand in warm water with mild detergent on gentle cycle for five minutes. Stuff them with newspaper and let them air dry overnight. You can touch them up with a hair dryer to finish if need be.
Noted: The boiled wool house slippers may have a smell of lanolin coming from the fresh wool, it will fade away when put them in a breezy place.