Having Problems to Select a Good House Slipper?
- – A flimsy, unsupportive, or uncomfortable pair of slippers is a kind of a waste …
- – The outsole is too tough and leave an ugly scuff mark on the floor or too slippy to walking…
- – Quickly lost their fluffiness after a week or two, easy to get dirty but hard to Clean…
- – Home Slippers made of artificial materials tend to get smellier faster, breathe poorly, felt so irritating and scratchy…
Need a Decent bedroom Slippers? LE KAPMOZ Home Slippers Will be The Right Choice!
- – LE KAPMOZ indoor slippers are lightweight, supportive, super-comfy.
- – Thanks to the boiled wool material, the house slippers are naturally warm yet dry, odor absorbing!
- – They are naturally odor-resistant, and never irritating, even against bare feet.
- – They have the built-in heel cup & arch support latex footbed and the flexible & slip resist outsole, their close fitting construction makes the slippers stayed on your feet while walking up and down stairs.
- -This indoor slipper without the obnoxious problem of dirt getting trapped between fibers deep in the fleece pile, easy to clean by hand or machine, as well as stays nicer for longer.
A Good slipper also needs to be taken care of:
- * Cut your toenails regularly.
- * Keep them away from your pets.
- * Wash them only when needed.